Name:
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

Monday, December 10, 2007

WW Quotes

(mass insanity)

- Gullifty’s with Claire and Pat: Do we stay or go? And, where does Pat sleep?

- Pegged Chautauqua arrival time: 12:30 AM. Actual Chautauqua arrival time: 4 AM

- Fly duty

- Moving the dresser for smoke detector duty

- A strangely cold night at Chautauqua

- Finding out the next morning that no less than 16 windows were open – thanks, Grandmother’s friends

- Waking up bright and early at noon on Saturday

- The Bemus Point Inn Cinnamon Roll claims another victim

- Debating taking the woman home from Bemus Point

- Mat: “I loved the hair, loved the breasts, love the back…”
Martin: “Loved the shoes…”
Mat: “Loved the – wait, the shoes?”

- Martin: “I’ve lost it man, I’ve lost it, I can’t do it anymore!”

- One check, please

- The walk through the woods, or, walking in the pitch dark and falling over

- Hundreds of bizarre mini-pumpkins in the trail

- The albino pumpkin: what the hell was that thing?

- Drying clothes over the fire

- Martin’s love of deer: Nione with deer, deer pajamas, deer hat, deer in path going to Webb’s

- Ah, Webb’s

- Matias getting tipsy on one glass of wine/apple juice

- The chicken noodle soup

- Accidentally ordering an extra massive bowl of the soup… apiece… and then finishing both plus two things of rolls and the huge meals

- Tasting each other’s wine at a romantic table dinner for two in front of a fire and Christmas Tree with amazing background music at Webb’s. Martin: “Strangely, one of the most romantic dinners I’ve ever been on”

- Twenty seconds at the bar with the woman: Great talk, great goal, great God

- The fire: Beautiful, hot, entrancing. Better than TV

- Martin: You have a spark.
Mat: Yes.
Martin: No, on your robe, there’s sparks, they’re still there, it's on fire, put them out.

- Going through the Writer’s Meetings notes. “Child: But that’s not where the pie goes!”

- Mat, acting out Sitiani slow-motion escape:
Mat(falling into couch, clutching shoulder): “Ow!”
Martin: “Geez, Mat! You’re falling apart over there.”
Mat: Man down, man down.

- Mat(reading aloud): Ch.8: Among the Leaves. …If you say ‘amongst’, I’ll blow your head off.
Martin: Ok.
Mat: … Is it amongst?
Martin: Yeah, it is.
Mat: Damn it!
Martin: You could say 'among' though. I’m pretty sure.
Mat: Fine.
Martin: Although it’s really amongst.
Mat: …Ch.8: The Leaves.

- Martin: I feel like I’m in an inner monologue with two people

- Face is top three

- Mat: “We’ll write again in 10 minutes.”
(Mat hangs robe in front of fire for thirty seconds, then puts it on. )
Mat: “…Oooh.” Asleep in five minutes

- A much better night’s sleep Sunday. Wonder why

- Bemus Point Inn II: The Revenge

- The owl

- Martin: This is the most productive I’ve been all trip.
Mat: It’s time to go.
Martin: Damn it.

- The ride home: We’ll discuss Manipulation for a few minutes as part of our many topics to cover

- Two hours later: “So if Manipulation was discovered, used, and then banned…”

- The End
Martin: I feel like I should kiss you goodbye.
Mat: With tongue or without tongue?
Martin: I think you know.
Mat: ...Writer's Weekend.


Until next year.

Labels: ,