Ever Dream
(of me)
Sometimes, when everything is gridlocked together and you can't get anything out, you need to step into your semi, buckle your seat belt, floor the gas, and blow through everything, consequences be damned.
So.
I have found a second "symphonic metal" band - Within Temptation - which actually leans just a touch more to the symphonic side than Nightwish, my first band. Both are fantastic, but Nightwish still has the edge for its range and its uncanny ability to give me story ideas, in character, plot, and description. Fantastic.
The writing itself is going well. I continue on towards my goal of 10 finished, edited to the paragraph level (overall plot and character work without major gaps), so that some interested parties can read the accomplished work. When that is done, that will constitute some 125+ pages, so that is not an idle comment. I am quite interested in completing it, though.
I haven't talked much about SE due to the possible sale. Ah, well. We will know shortly, probably by the beginning of April - or at least we'll have an idea. But aside from that, work remains the same - still decently interesting, or at least something to do while I write my story.
But the rest...
Damn, why do I write these entries if I can't get my real feelings out here? I feel like this is fluff, nonsense; this is my space to vent, to consider; to praise... to anguish.
And yet I have no feeling of real, not because of the absence of some major insight or emotional paragraph, but because I have no purpose. No singular topic to write on, to really get into.
Family?
Friends?
Love?
Sigh.
If only discussing the topics was as easy as writing those words.
Sometimes, when everything is gridlocked together and you can't get anything out, you need to step into your semi, buckle your seat belt, floor the gas, and blow through everything, consequences be damned.
So.
I have found a second "symphonic metal" band - Within Temptation - which actually leans just a touch more to the symphonic side than Nightwish, my first band. Both are fantastic, but Nightwish still has the edge for its range and its uncanny ability to give me story ideas, in character, plot, and description. Fantastic.
The writing itself is going well. I continue on towards my goal of 10 finished, edited to the paragraph level (overall plot and character work without major gaps), so that some interested parties can read the accomplished work. When that is done, that will constitute some 125+ pages, so that is not an idle comment. I am quite interested in completing it, though.
I haven't talked much about SE due to the possible sale. Ah, well. We will know shortly, probably by the beginning of April - or at least we'll have an idea. But aside from that, work remains the same - still decently interesting, or at least something to do while I write my story.
But the rest...
Damn, why do I write these entries if I can't get my real feelings out here? I feel like this is fluff, nonsense; this is my space to vent, to consider; to praise... to anguish.
And yet I have no feeling of real, not because of the absence of some major insight or emotional paragraph, but because I have no purpose. No singular topic to write on, to really get into.
Family?
Friends?
Love?
Sigh.
If only discussing the topics was as easy as writing those words.
Labels: Reality Has Nothing On Me

<< Home