Disappointment Is Temporary
(chocolate is forever)
Had the meeting with Martin, and no Holy Blue Copy. The story was a project that Martin was working on for class. Damn it! Oh well. Sometime in the future, I will find it again. It's out there... somewhere. But we did get a ton done. For the first time I feel like there are no more plotholes left in the script. None. The power and vision of the story is really palpable, too. I think this is going to redefine what an amateur film can be... this crew has spent two years already on the project, and as a wise man once said, "NEVER date a woman named 'Trog'."
I'm working real late tonight. I have a fair amount to do work-wise, and I also have some work to do school-wise. Might as well kill two birds with one stone. Besides, I really like working here late at night. It's totally silent, no one is there to disturb me. I play music and really get a ton of work done. I recently got Sing the Sorrow by AFI and absolutely love it. I only buy CD's that I can place in my CD player, hit 'play', and enjoy every song I hear. This is one of those CD's. It also fits in well with the rest of my small collection of music, as those who know me know that I have insanely eclectic music tastes. Example: AFI is sitting next to Evanescence and The Lord of the Rings soundtrack, one page ahead of traditional Irish music and one page behind Pink Floyd. And it only gets stranger (heavy metal, game soundtracks,rage, anime, 70's, blues, we're all over the map). But the music is desparately haunting, and lends itself well to being alone.
I'll still need to talk to Julie tonight. My mind continues to be a jumbled mess on the topic. Women will do that. Damn women.
I'm looking forward to this weekend because 1) its my last day of classes and 2) it will be a fun football weekend, both fantasy and regular. Fantasy football - what a great way of staying in touch with friends. Speaking of which, I'm hoping the guys can meet up sometime around Dec-Jan, since it looks like Nate won't be available for the next century, at minimum. TO is already probably stopping down in early January, so we'll see if we can't plan something related. But also, the free time will allow me to get back to writing. I'm actually looking very forward to it. I imagine laying on my apartment carpet, under my Christmas Tree ('under' being an operative word, it's more like 'next to because it's less than 2 feet tall') and typing away. Beautiful.
I'll probably write a post right at that moment...
Had the meeting with Martin, and no Holy Blue Copy. The story was a project that Martin was working on for class. Damn it! Oh well. Sometime in the future, I will find it again. It's out there... somewhere. But we did get a ton done. For the first time I feel like there are no more plotholes left in the script. None. The power and vision of the story is really palpable, too. I think this is going to redefine what an amateur film can be... this crew has spent two years already on the project, and as a wise man once said, "NEVER date a woman named 'Trog'."
I'm working real late tonight. I have a fair amount to do work-wise, and I also have some work to do school-wise. Might as well kill two birds with one stone. Besides, I really like working here late at night. It's totally silent, no one is there to disturb me. I play music and really get a ton of work done. I recently got Sing the Sorrow by AFI and absolutely love it. I only buy CD's that I can place in my CD player, hit 'play', and enjoy every song I hear. This is one of those CD's. It also fits in well with the rest of my small collection of music, as those who know me know that I have insanely eclectic music tastes. Example: AFI is sitting next to Evanescence and The Lord of the Rings soundtrack, one page ahead of traditional Irish music and one page behind Pink Floyd. And it only gets stranger (heavy metal, game soundtracks,rage, anime, 70's, blues, we're all over the map). But the music is desparately haunting, and lends itself well to being alone.
I'll still need to talk to Julie tonight. My mind continues to be a jumbled mess on the topic. Women will do that. Damn women.
I'm looking forward to this weekend because 1) its my last day of classes and 2) it will be a fun football weekend, both fantasy and regular. Fantasy football - what a great way of staying in touch with friends. Speaking of which, I'm hoping the guys can meet up sometime around Dec-Jan, since it looks like Nate won't be available for the next century, at minimum. TO is already probably stopping down in early January, so we'll see if we can't plan something related. But also, the free time will allow me to get back to writing. I'm actually looking very forward to it. I imagine laying on my apartment carpet, under my Christmas Tree ('under' being an operative word, it's more like 'next to because it's less than 2 feet tall') and typing away. Beautiful.
I'll probably write a post right at that moment...
Labels: Caissa, Fighting The Man, Friendship

<< Home