Name:
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

On The Way Up

(and trying not to look down)

Things are looking up.
After the most worrisome week in the history of my employment at my job, I feel much more secure at my job. I won't go into details, but there was some serious shakeup going on, and I'm glad to still be here. That would have changed everything.

But I survived, and things are looking up. My job is doing better and I'm getting more work done. My roomate situation in Squirrel Hill is a blast. I've roomed with Nate before, but this is the first time that I've roomed with Dave, and the experience has been epic. It's only solidifying a good friendship.

I am in better touch with friends. Talked to Margaret, seeing Martin and Luke, called Liam. Next on list: Jess, Barbara.

My Aunt Linda got out of the hospital! She was with the family to see the Steelers game! She had a yellow and black wig on (now that's team spirit) and it was great to see her. She slept through most of the game, as to be expected, but it's great that she is out of the hospital, however briefly.

I'm getting work done in TFOR, I am having a blast playing fantasy hockey, and I had great presents for my mom and my sister Grace's birthdays.

I found the stuffed shark.
That alone is putting a smile on my face.

Life is looking up. Gotta run with it while the going is good!