Luck Be A Lady Tonight
(I will treat you like the Goddess that you are)
I'm heading for the coast!
The East Coast, via Hershey, then AC. Nate's picking me up in about three hours and we'll be off. I'm majorly excited, and I'm taking off Monday, so Sunday is as completely worry-free as Monday is. The crew will be back and rocking this weekend!
I will specifically look forward to my time at the Hold 'Em tables. I feel much more in control of what I'm doing. If I can keep my nervousness down while I'm on the felt, I should do well. I think I'll make good decisions regardless - I'm not that kind of nervous - but in a game like Hold 'Em, the last thing you want is for your opponents to get a read on you. Very, very bad when that happens. But I will pull out all the skills to woo the Lady Luck. She is fickle and impulsive but always fair. I will not insult her. I will offer her my hand, flowers in the other, and take her on a long and gentle walk wherever she would like to go. I will not request anything from her. Whatever she would like to give me, I will graciously accept.
May she and I walk hand-in-hand, if only for a night!
I'll post on Monday at the latest if I can't find an internet connection over the weekend (which is fairly likely). I'll come back with some cash... if I'm lucky!
I'm heading for the coast!
The East Coast, via Hershey, then AC. Nate's picking me up in about three hours and we'll be off. I'm majorly excited, and I'm taking off Monday, so Sunday is as completely worry-free as Monday is. The crew will be back and rocking this weekend!
I will specifically look forward to my time at the Hold 'Em tables. I feel much more in control of what I'm doing. If I can keep my nervousness down while I'm on the felt, I should do well. I think I'll make good decisions regardless - I'm not that kind of nervous - but in a game like Hold 'Em, the last thing you want is for your opponents to get a read on you. Very, very bad when that happens. But I will pull out all the skills to woo the Lady Luck. She is fickle and impulsive but always fair. I will not insult her. I will offer her my hand, flowers in the other, and take her on a long and gentle walk wherever she would like to go. I will not request anything from her. Whatever she would like to give me, I will graciously accept.
May she and I walk hand-in-hand, if only for a night!
I'll post on Monday at the latest if I can't find an internet connection over the weekend (which is fairly likely). I'll come back with some cash... if I'm lucky!
Labels: Friendship, Reality Has Nothing On Me

<< Home