Name:
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Oooh...Shiny

(toys for boys)

My new computer arrived today. However, with the PSL End Of Season Spring Party, there was no time to go pick it up from my parents house. No mattter. Tomorrow I'll be taking it home from work. This really is going to be the emphasis for me to do a massive changeover of my apartment. There will be furniture moved, furniture created, and basically a bunch of cleaning needs to be done. I have company coming in - Tom on the 21st, then Julie on the 29th - and the apartment really needed to be cleaned anyway.
It's probably important that I conceptualize what I'm going to do - considering I will now need to rearrange all my current apartment pieces to accomodate the addition of a circular table, four chairs, and an entirely new computer. Not to mention that I probably need to put the computer somewhere, lest it be relegated to the floor. Then there's the issues of how close the two computers should be, window and power outlet issues, walking and space issues, TV lines of sight, and all KINDS of good stuff. Also, I should probably vacuum.
Good rule of Mat: When you find yourself thinking "I should probably vacuum", it's time for bed.
Excellent rule.

Labels: