The Mat Quiz
(how well do YOU score)
I've been thinking of doing this for some time. I'll keep it simple here, only 10 questions. They're all weighted differently too. Answer truthfully, and pick what YOU would pick, not what you think I'd pick. I guarantee you the scoring system at the end will surprise you. So send in your answers (by IM, of course) and find out YOUR degree of Mat!
1) Is it easier to be a woman or a man?
A) Man. Sexist priveleges, no time of the month, no childbirth, etc.
B) Man. They don't have to try and find a half-decent man.
C) Woman. They act like they can't do it themselves, then get men to do it.
D) Woman. They don't have to put up with other women.
E) God must be just losing it at the results of his two-gender idea.
2) How many condiments exist?
A) Um... a lot?
B) 18
C) 11
D) 7
E) 3
3) You are watching a TV show with Mat, discussing the horrendous vocal tones of one of the actors, when you realize that there has been a stuffed shark on his head for at least the last five minutes. The first thought that goes through your head is:
A) "I... what"
B) "Good lord, how childish can you be"
C) "I'm going to drown that damn thing"
D) "I wish I had a shark like that"
E) "I think the shark is looking at me"
4) Dancing -
A) - is for other people. You'll never see me doing it.
B) - is so special! I love it when you're romantically close in a slow dance with a significant other.
C) - should be reserved for special occasions. Weddings, for example. Other than that, no.
D) - is great if its the right kind. Fast dancing = yes. Square dancing = no.
E) - should have died out in the 17th century.
5) Wendy's #1 Biggie Size, with a coke, and 2 orders of 5 piece chicken nuggets =
A) = sickness. Someone get me to a toilet.
B) = trash can for 1/2 of it. No way I'd be able to finish that.
C) = big meal. I'd be stuffed.
D) = excellent lunch choice.
E) = excellent lunch choice... for lunch #1.
6) Some of the best video games are:
A) Tetris, Dr. Mario, Bust-A-Move
B) Soul Calibur II, Burnout 3, Grand Theft Auto III: San Andreas
C) I don't really like video games.
D) Resident Evil IV, Doom III, Medal of Honor
E) Final Fantasy, Secret of Mana, Legend of Zelda
7) Your favorite type of writing is:
A) Nonfiction
B) Fantasy/Sci-fi
C) Romance/Coming of Age
D) Adventure/Horror/Mystery
E) Why don't we go to the movies?
8) If you could change one:
A) The past
B) The present
C) The future
D) Yourself
E) Wait, I don't understand.
9) There are two muffins in the oven.
A) There are? Why? Are we having muffins for dinner?
B) And there are two Gatorades in the fridge.
C) I think you've had one too many muffins.
D) Oh my God, a talking muffin!
E) Two... what?
10) Best place to have sex (or at least some fun):
A) Waterfall
B) Regular bed at home
C) Regular bed at home... during a thunderstorm power outage
D) Interstate 83, at 65 mph
E) Hotel
Send in your answers, you'll get the results...
Tonight is the first night I'm watching the house while the parental units are off to Mom's writing conference. I only need to sleep there though, so I'm heavily debating going to the Pirates game tonight. Oliver Perez vs. Carlos Zambrano. I love me those fantasy implications.... because I love calling DW up and leaving him 130 messages about how much his team sucks.
People think I do this for the baseball aspect. Mortals.
The day is young. Bring on the weekend!
I've been thinking of doing this for some time. I'll keep it simple here, only 10 questions. They're all weighted differently too. Answer truthfully, and pick what YOU would pick, not what you think I'd pick. I guarantee you the scoring system at the end will surprise you. So send in your answers (by IM, of course) and find out YOUR degree of Mat!
1) Is it easier to be a woman or a man?
A) Man. Sexist priveleges, no time of the month, no childbirth, etc.
B) Man. They don't have to try and find a half-decent man.
C) Woman. They act like they can't do it themselves, then get men to do it.
D) Woman. They don't have to put up with other women.
E) God must be just losing it at the results of his two-gender idea.
2) How many condiments exist?
A) Um... a lot?
B) 18
C) 11
D) 7
E) 3
3) You are watching a TV show with Mat, discussing the horrendous vocal tones of one of the actors, when you realize that there has been a stuffed shark on his head for at least the last five minutes. The first thought that goes through your head is:
A) "I... what"
B) "Good lord, how childish can you be"
C) "I'm going to drown that damn thing"
D) "I wish I had a shark like that"
E) "I think the shark is looking at me"
4) Dancing -
A) - is for other people. You'll never see me doing it.
B) - is so special! I love it when you're romantically close in a slow dance with a significant other.
C) - should be reserved for special occasions. Weddings, for example. Other than that, no.
D) - is great if its the right kind. Fast dancing = yes. Square dancing = no.
E) - should have died out in the 17th century.
5) Wendy's #1 Biggie Size, with a coke, and 2 orders of 5 piece chicken nuggets =
A) = sickness. Someone get me to a toilet.
B) = trash can for 1/2 of it. No way I'd be able to finish that.
C) = big meal. I'd be stuffed.
D) = excellent lunch choice.
E) = excellent lunch choice... for lunch #1.
6) Some of the best video games are:
A) Tetris, Dr. Mario, Bust-A-Move
B) Soul Calibur II, Burnout 3, Grand Theft Auto III: San Andreas
C) I don't really like video games.
D) Resident Evil IV, Doom III, Medal of Honor
E) Final Fantasy, Secret of Mana, Legend of Zelda
7) Your favorite type of writing is:
A) Nonfiction
B) Fantasy/Sci-fi
C) Romance/Coming of Age
D) Adventure/Horror/Mystery
E) Why don't we go to the movies?
8) If you could change one:
A) The past
B) The present
C) The future
D) Yourself
E) Wait, I don't understand.
9) There are two muffins in the oven.
A) There are? Why? Are we having muffins for dinner?
B) And there are two Gatorades in the fridge.
C) I think you've had one too many muffins.
D) Oh my God, a talking muffin!
E) Two... what?
10) Best place to have sex (or at least some fun):
A) Waterfall
B) Regular bed at home
C) Regular bed at home... during a thunderstorm power outage
D) Interstate 83, at 65 mph
E) Hotel
Send in your answers, you'll get the results...
Tonight is the first night I'm watching the house while the parental units are off to Mom's writing conference. I only need to sleep there though, so I'm heavily debating going to the Pirates game tonight. Oliver Perez vs. Carlos Zambrano. I love me those fantasy implications.... because I love calling DW up and leaving him 130 messages about how much his team sucks.
People think I do this for the baseball aspect. Mortals.
The day is young. Bring on the weekend!
Labels: Reality Has Nothing On Me

<< Home