Name:
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

Friday, March 11, 2005

This Is Your Blog

(this is your blog on fish)

Fridays in Lent are always the roughest. No meat. No chocolate. I am reduced, basically, to eating fish. I end up at Max And Erma's every Friday, ordering fish and chips (by which they mean fish and fries, where did the chips come from?) and longing for every succulent burger or plate of gooey, hot chocolate chip cookies going by.
Oh man.
And now I'm drooling all over my keyboard.

Writing is going very well. I feel focused, in control. Chapter 1 is a couple steps away from gleaming. And while I don't want to have every chapter meticulously pored over before I go to the next - I should have a rough draft before I do such hardcore editing - but it's nice that it is going to start right. Additionally, I had a burst of inspiration from my muse and figured out how to introduce two characters at the same time. Chapter 3 practically writes itself. :)

This weekend I have very little planned, and actually feel kind of down about it. Ah, well. Perhaps its better to have a quiet weekend. I just don't feel that way right now. Same with dinner tonight. In my Lenten state, I'm going to make noodles. It's one of my few options.
Besides fish.

Labels: ,