Name:
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

Saturday, February 26, 2005

It's Only Five Miles

(a nice stretch of the legs)

20 points for whoever knows where this quote is from. Great movie of yore in honor of the Academy Awards coming up.

Tonight Julie and I go out to the Strategic Energy company party at the Downtown Mariott. I have been looking forward to this for a while as Strategic Energy really knows how to treat its employees right. They doubtlessly will spare no expense (like giving everyone two complimentary drinks) so I think it's really going to be a blast. Also, I want to wipe some people out in Texas Hold 'Em tonight. Heads up!!

I've been thinking a lot about my friends from afar recently - Jess, the guys, Margaret - and wondering how they're doing. Hopefully things are going well. I guess this really is a good time to go on a few trips. I love Pittsburgh, but I love friends more.

I just came back from having Sesame Inn for lunch. This is after I had Sesame Inn with Martin on Thursday night... and chances are at about 95% that Julie and I will go to Sesame Inn for lunch on Sunday. I'm addicted, it's kind of scary, but the food is too good to worry about. As my friend Tom Miller would say, "If it's wrong I DON'T WANT TO BE RIGHT!"

Simple thoughts today. Other than smacking those women who think that clothes are the point of existence.

Perhaps I'll spill one of my complimentary drinks on them.

Labels: ,