Name:
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

Friday, February 11, 2005

Full House

(I fear no flush)

I've been playing poker online - with fake money of course - and it's a blast. I've really improved my skills and will be ready for the next time the guys get together.
Playing games with the guys - like poker - is just a wonderful way to stay in touch. That's also one of the great benefits of playing fantasy football and fantasy baseball. Fantasy baseball isn't even due for six or seven weeks, and we're all ravenous to get there. It's going to be the best season yet.
Being one of the three crowned fantasy champions since we started this 5 seasons ago, I have a reputation to defend. :)

Julie is up here for Valentine's Day Weekend. Not that a lot of celebrating is going on. Popcorn may be the big event.

So romantic.

Labels: