This Shark'll Swallow You Whole
(smile you son of a -)
The above is from the Jaws movie of angryalien.com. They redo movies in 30 seconds... told by bunnies. Jess showed me the site first. It must be seen to be believed... particularly since they just added "It's a Wonderful Life". My favorite movie they do there is the Exorcist (which is probably my favorite scary movie of all time). When the bunnies are going, "The power of Christ compels you! The power of Christ compels you!" I lose it. The funniest might be The Shining, because of the bunnies going, "Red Rum! Red Rum!" Then I absolutely lose it at "Here's Johnny!"
You can't buy this kind of entertainment!
Another day of health for me. I worked until 9 PM last night, catching up on my backlog of work that I had to do. When I got home, I was tired, but I talked to Margaret, Jess, DW, and TO online, which relaxed me while my door was repaired. The workers went with a classic method of handling major internal damage to a room, namely, the "paint it until you can't see it" method. There was a LOT of paint flying around. I stayed as far away as possible, at my computer, trying not to suffocate on the paint fumes and semi-succeeding.
One of my coworkers was fired today, from the mailroom. My company has always had a history of being willing to hire people, willing to give big salaries and big bonuses, and being not afraid to fire people who don't live up to that. The thing was that this guy (Matt was his name) was universally liked. He was a real nice guy who I ate lunch with sometimes and who was going to be a member of my dodgeball team starting in two weeks. Rumor has it he was late to work, which I suppose creates more problems from a mailroom standpoint then someone in IT. But still, it was sudden, unexpected, and I'm sad to see him go.
It's hard to remember, sometimes, when I'm working in this amazing job with its amazing benefits and its amazing people that if I ever screw this up.... plan B is for me to live in a cardboard box. And that's less than half a joke.
I had a very strong dream about nuclear war last night. It was all about trying to get the family prepared before the bombs fell. It was one of those dreams I was happy to wake up from.
Hopefully it's a reality we'll never wake up to.
The above is from the Jaws movie of angryalien.com. They redo movies in 30 seconds... told by bunnies. Jess showed me the site first. It must be seen to be believed... particularly since they just added "It's a Wonderful Life". My favorite movie they do there is the Exorcist (which is probably my favorite scary movie of all time). When the bunnies are going, "The power of Christ compels you! The power of Christ compels you!" I lose it. The funniest might be The Shining, because of the bunnies going, "Red Rum! Red Rum!" Then I absolutely lose it at "Here's Johnny!"
You can't buy this kind of entertainment!
Another day of health for me. I worked until 9 PM last night, catching up on my backlog of work that I had to do. When I got home, I was tired, but I talked to Margaret, Jess, DW, and TO online, which relaxed me while my door was repaired. The workers went with a classic method of handling major internal damage to a room, namely, the "paint it until you can't see it" method. There was a LOT of paint flying around. I stayed as far away as possible, at my computer, trying not to suffocate on the paint fumes and semi-succeeding.
One of my coworkers was fired today, from the mailroom. My company has always had a history of being willing to hire people, willing to give big salaries and big bonuses, and being not afraid to fire people who don't live up to that. The thing was that this guy (Matt was his name) was universally liked. He was a real nice guy who I ate lunch with sometimes and who was going to be a member of my dodgeball team starting in two weeks. Rumor has it he was late to work, which I suppose creates more problems from a mailroom standpoint then someone in IT. But still, it was sudden, unexpected, and I'm sad to see him go.
It's hard to remember, sometimes, when I'm working in this amazing job with its amazing benefits and its amazing people that if I ever screw this up.... plan B is for me to live in a cardboard box. And that's less than half a joke.
I had a very strong dream about nuclear war last night. It was all about trying to get the family prepared before the bombs fell. It was one of those dreams I was happy to wake up from.
Hopefully it's a reality we'll never wake up to.

<< Home