If You Can Dodge A Cheverolet Subdivision
(you can dodge a ball)
Tonight is the dodgeball finals. All right! I am pumped, though actually kind of nervous. Funny, I've started in the Mid-Atlantic Collegiate Volleyball Championships, super-intense, and yet I'm nervous about a PSL Dodgeball match. I think I know why though; I like the team so much that I really want us to win. Or maybe it's because I'm becoming like my friend Dave.
Speaking of which, my friend Dave, who actually blogs consistently in the sense of once every 10-15 days without missing, is going to try to blog daily for a bit. I wish him luck. It is not easy to blog every day. You really have to get in the habit, and that's hard to do. I'm still working on it.
My huge company upgrade, in which I will have to work deep into the night, has been moved from tomorrow to Friday. Plus: I get to play in my last night of volleyball on Wednesday. Minus: I get screwed for this weekend. So much for ever leaving the apartment. Julie's actually trying to use this as an excuse to come up to see me, since I can't leave my computer anyway. I literally will be staying in my apartment, as I am required to be ready to go if (and probably when) things go to hell and/or break beyond all comprehension. I imagine it will be very akin to being on patrol, hours of boredom and not really doing anything, punctuated by minutes of sheer insanity and terror where boredom is returned to its proper place as a luxury. If Julie doesn't come up, I'll be sitting in my apartment for the entire weekend alone. No joke. Luckily this is a very rare occurrence, or I would have to come to the assumption that I have absolutely no life.
I imagine a lot of online poker will be going on this weekend.
I'm off for the dodgeball finals. I've got one member of my team thrown out of the league, one member with a dislocated finger, one member with a severe groin pull, and one member who's been throwing up all day. We'll need all the luck we can get!
Tonight is the dodgeball finals. All right! I am pumped, though actually kind of nervous. Funny, I've started in the Mid-Atlantic Collegiate Volleyball Championships, super-intense, and yet I'm nervous about a PSL Dodgeball match. I think I know why though; I like the team so much that I really want us to win. Or maybe it's because I'm becoming like my friend Dave.
Speaking of which, my friend Dave, who actually blogs consistently in the sense of once every 10-15 days without missing, is going to try to blog daily for a bit. I wish him luck. It is not easy to blog every day. You really have to get in the habit, and that's hard to do. I'm still working on it.
My huge company upgrade, in which I will have to work deep into the night, has been moved from tomorrow to Friday. Plus: I get to play in my last night of volleyball on Wednesday. Minus: I get screwed for this weekend. So much for ever leaving the apartment. Julie's actually trying to use this as an excuse to come up to see me, since I can't leave my computer anyway. I literally will be staying in my apartment, as I am required to be ready to go if (and probably when) things go to hell and/or break beyond all comprehension. I imagine it will be very akin to being on patrol, hours of boredom and not really doing anything, punctuated by minutes of sheer insanity and terror where boredom is returned to its proper place as a luxury. If Julie doesn't come up, I'll be sitting in my apartment for the entire weekend alone. No joke. Luckily this is a very rare occurrence, or I would have to come to the assumption that I have absolutely no life.
I imagine a lot of online poker will be going on this weekend.
I'm off for the dodgeball finals. I've got one member of my team thrown out of the league, one member with a dislocated finger, one member with a severe groin pull, and one member who's been throwing up all day. We'll need all the luck we can get!

<< Home