I Am Blogimus Maximus
(and I will write my entry, in this life or the next)
Dodgeball was absolutely infuriating last night. We played a team that didn't rush for the balls, didn't try and throw, didn't try to entice action. They would get one of us out, then go to the back line and wait. The new, bigger court makes it nigh-impossible to get anyone out if they're on the back line, so they would merely wait for us to throw. If it was an easy throw, they caught it. Anything tough, they moved out of the way. Then, they either rolled or dropped the balls back on our side. With the very large court, catching always had a large advantage over throwing, so it would have behooved our team to not throw at all and merely wait for them to throw. But you know, our team didn't come to play an hour of roll-the-ball-back-and-forth.
I am personally steaming and have already filed a complaint with the head of the league.
On a better note, I am still healthy, and eating tons of food at meals, despite my rather large tonsils. This bodes well for tonight, as I am off to Olive Garden with Martin for a writing conference night. There is no better food to discuss a story over than Olive Garden breadsticks, spaghetti and meatballs, and unlimited Pepsi. I'm drooling just thinking about it...
I beat Grand Theft Auto III: San Andreas the other night. Chalk one up for the Gold Master of Burnout 3 and the ten-time completition of every single player Final Fantasy ever made. Soul Calibur III will eventually be coming out. I'm thinking that's next on my list. What better way to defend my Soul Calibur II skills?
Random thought day today. I'll have a more cohesive entry tomorrow.
Assuming the voices in my head let me.
Dodgeball was absolutely infuriating last night. We played a team that didn't rush for the balls, didn't try and throw, didn't try to entice action. They would get one of us out, then go to the back line and wait. The new, bigger court makes it nigh-impossible to get anyone out if they're on the back line, so they would merely wait for us to throw. If it was an easy throw, they caught it. Anything tough, they moved out of the way. Then, they either rolled or dropped the balls back on our side. With the very large court, catching always had a large advantage over throwing, so it would have behooved our team to not throw at all and merely wait for them to throw. But you know, our team didn't come to play an hour of roll-the-ball-back-and-forth.
I am personally steaming and have already filed a complaint with the head of the league.
On a better note, I am still healthy, and eating tons of food at meals, despite my rather large tonsils. This bodes well for tonight, as I am off to Olive Garden with Martin for a writing conference night. There is no better food to discuss a story over than Olive Garden breadsticks, spaghetti and meatballs, and unlimited Pepsi. I'm drooling just thinking about it...
I beat Grand Theft Auto III: San Andreas the other night. Chalk one up for the Gold Master of Burnout 3 and the ten-time completition of every single player Final Fantasy ever made. Soul Calibur III will eventually be coming out. I'm thinking that's next on my list. What better way to defend my Soul Calibur II skills?
Random thought day today. I'll have a more cohesive entry tomorrow.
Assuming the voices in my head let me.
Labels: Caissa, Hand-Eye Coordination Practice, Sports

<< Home