Once A Week
(that lasts a year)
It's incredible. Only one week since I blogged last and it feels like two years.
I've started multiple other posts, only not been able to finish them. Luckily I can save them as drafts, so they will be able to get there.
Eventually.
If I ever get a chance to breathe again.
This is Mat, checking in with himself. Hello, hello, testing 1, 2, 3... you are aware that a life that passes by in a rush is never appreciated? That if you're always looking at where you're going you're never looking at where you are?
Take a break. Take a minute. Take a breath.
It's incredible. Only one week since I blogged last and it feels like two years.
I've started multiple other posts, only not been able to finish them. Luckily I can save them as drafts, so they will be able to get there.
Eventually.
If I ever get a chance to breathe again.
This is Mat, checking in with himself. Hello, hello, testing 1, 2, 3... you are aware that a life that passes by in a rush is never appreciated? That if you're always looking at where you're going you're never looking at where you are?
Take a break. Take a minute. Take a breath.

<< Home