Name:
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Don't Draw The Queen of Diamonds

(the queen of hearts is always your best bet)

I'm excited because I get to hang out with Martin and Margaret tonight, something I haven't gotten to do in a long time. In addition, I'm prepared with surprises. This is an added plus. May Caissa have a good night, and may the night be clear.

Marla continues to put out segments of her story, which is wonderful, but she is one of the handful that is updating semi-regularly. Claire, Rosie, and Martin are all in droughts, which happens to the best of us I imagine. Besides, actually seeing people is better any day.

Work went very well today, because I got done coding a request that I thought would take another two weeks. That is a very pleasant surprise. I want to get a lot of work done this week, but with all the activity it will be difficult. I'll see if I can continue having productive days like this before I say to hell with it and hang out with everyone coming in.

That's it from here. Start the friend barrage!

Labels: ,