Name:
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Don't Knock My Smock

(or I'll clean your clock)

If you get this reference - one of my favorites - you are to be commended.

Julie is here, and it was fun seeing her last night. Lately she's been very sweet. Which, may it be added, only confuses my life situation further. All that aside, it was a lot of fun. We watched a little of MNF, determined that 1) Philly wasn't going to really try and 2) Torry Holt probably would not put up a 21+ point performance in fantasy and our win was secure, so we said to hell with it and played Julie's Christmas present, a Gamecube. And what we played on it was the Sega Sonic Collection, including the orginial Sonic, Sonic II, Sonic and Knuckles, Sonic Spinball, Sonic Something Else, and Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine. Absolutely priceless. Just remembering the madness of the Labyrinth Zone from Sonic I was worth the price of admission. All old-school gamers in the house, hands up! Yeah, that's what I thought!
Legend of Zelda is tonight. :)

Work is very quiet - there are only 4 or 5 other people here - but I do have a lot to work on. It's the end of the year though, so I'm dragging a bit. I should be able to pick up more steam in the New Year.

I still have a lot of presents to give out to people. Unfortunately, some are currently out of reach (Vegas, California) and I am having problems figuring out how to mail them. Perhaps I should just take them to the Mt. Lebanon post office - the only one I know - and beg with them for help? Man, to think people ONLY talked through letters at one point. Scary.

I guess I'll leave with what, really, can be the only acceptable ending.

Smock smock smock smock smock smock smock smock!

Labels: ,