Name:
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

You Contemptible Soulless Whore

(if you can only win by the blood of innocent children, so be it)

The preceding was a quote from last night's Burnout 3 mania. Through a series of fortunate events, I suddenly found myself with Martin and Margaret having a blast playing Burnout 3 for hours on end. I've played Martin before, and we've had some great battles, but the addition of Margaret made it even better. This is possibly because she kicked Martin and my collective asses on the Double Impact challenge, where the goal is to cause the most damage to traffic you can. What this says about Margaret, I don't want to know. However, emotions ran high and some things - like the quote above - were said. Blatant cheating was also used in attempts to wrest wins away from rightful victors. 200 mph madness. The whole night was fun, really, from dinner to the short movie and back. This was the way to kick off the week!

Tonight Barbara comes in. Nate and TO are going down to do some karaoke, but I am being a good host and making sure Barb has a place to stop on her drive from St. Louis to Philadelphia. The trip is like 21+ hours. Yikes. That would be a nightmare. So she's going to stop over here to rest.

As a corollary, my apartment is as clean as it gets. Kind of scary, really. But good nonetheless.

Short entry today...

Labels: ,